Content Marketer France
RemoteNetherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtMarketing
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
On our way to one million Goboony users, we are now looking for a Content Marketer France to accelerate our growth even further.
We are looking for a qualified SEO writer, able to produce high ranking texts and create strategies to further increase organic traffic. In addition, you are a creative storyteller who loves to experiment with various social media platforms. Affinity with other content formats, such as video and interactive social content, is a big advantage.
This could be your day
- You are responsible for developing the new French domain and filling it with high ranking content, including blogs and landing pages.
- You monitor and report the results of your actions on a daily basis.
- You will set up and maintain collaborations with bloggers, influencers and relevant companies.
- You collaborate with other members of the team and present your strategies.
- You work in a data-driven way and base your decisions on that.
- Your day is always different and you choose which projects to focus on.
Meet some of the people you will work with
The marketing team primarily consists of a Content Marketer for each geo that we’re based in. Weekly meetings allow you to learn from each other and utilise skills and assets. The marketing team is further strengthened by our Head of Marketing, Growth Hacker, Email Marketing Specialist and Online Marketer. You’ll be responsible for all French or German content and the rest of the team will help you to bring your words to a larger audience. New ideas are not only welcomed, but they’re also strongly encouraged!
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have 3 years of demonstrable SEO experience, including examples of high ranking work.
- You are able to create compelling, authentic stories and convey them to a specific audience.
- You have experience with email marketing and automated flows.
- You have experience with keyword and trend research.
- You have affinity with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn).
- You are able to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
- You are a nativeFrench speaker and fluent in English.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest-growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
A young and international team.
- We give you a travel credit of € 250, so you can go on a campervan trip yourself, to experience the freedom
We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Feel free to apply now!
In case of questions: you can email our recruitment department via email@example.com or contact Mieleke Cohen (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.