German Junior Support Intern
RemoteUtrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands€300 - €500 per monthInternships
Goboony is the ultimate online platform for sharing private campers. Because we are growing rapidly, we are looking for new talents. Our team is young, international, entrepreneurial, and has big ambitions. Literally every day, we discover new possibilities to bring all those enthusiastic camper owners and travellers together even better, smarter, and more enjoyable. We believe it is important to be helpful, friendly, and open to each other and to our customers.
Our mission is simple: help 1 million people enjoy the ultimate freedom that only camper trips can offer. Are you in?
A ride to a destination that matters
This could be your day
As our Junior Support Intern, your day will be a mix of customer contact, creativity, and a touch of camper-inspired humor. Here's a sneak peek into how your days might look while working remotely:
- Become an expert in customer support via email, phone, or WhatsApp! If there's a question, you're the superhero ready to assist the customer immediately.
- No damage too big, no dispute too complicated! You're the one guiding users in resolving damage claims and disputes.
- Transform new renters into experienced camper rental artists! With your guidance, they confidently embark on their adventure in the world of camper rental.
- Ensure payments run super smoothly! As the payment manager, you're the one getting things back on track so everyone can travel worry-free.
- Combine your own insights with user feedback. You bring innovations and make our service even better.
Meet your future team
Now let’s talk about you
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial, and a bit idealistic. Everyone in our company goes the extra mile, has the drive to acquire new knowledge, and shares it with each other.
- You're not afraid to strike up a conversation or reach out to customers and colleagues.
- Curious and eager to learn is what defines you! It only really begins when you don't know.
- Independent. Everyone is generally free to determine how they can make the greatest impact.
- You are enrolled at an educational institution and the internship is relevant to your studies.
- You speak and write fluent German and can communicate effectively in English with your colleagues.
- You are available to work in the company for 3 to 5 days a week.
How we invest in your journey at Goboony
We hope that the opportunity to be part of Europe's fastest-growing camper platform already excites you about the path ahead. Additionally, we offer an internship allowance of 300 - 500 euros gross per month and fantastic benefits:
- Freedom! That's what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility, and grow personally.
- A challenging internship in an ambitious team at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Remote work with top-notch tools and an incredibly young and international team.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Ready to meet our German Country Team? Send us your details, and let's talk.
Need more information? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.