Business Support Internship Italy
RemoteNetherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtCountry Teams
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to learn all there is to learn in an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
Due to the enormous popularity and demand for campervan travel, we are expanding our Italian Customer Support & Sales team. Therefore we are looking for a Business Support Intern. You will serve our rental customers in the best possible way. Because they are not only experienced motorhome travelers, they are also the heart of our company! We both share a passion: traveling by campervan.
What's there to learn...
You will learn a lot about: Sales, customer experience, customer communication, negotiations and an online marketplace in general.
Within Goboony every team member gets the freedom and responsibility to make an impact on our growth - that also counts for our interns!
The customer support & sales team sits right in the center of our company - where it's so crucial to connect and learn with our beloved customers. As a scale-up we're never done with optimizing and learning during our growth path - so join us, and join the learn curve!
This could be your day
- You are the point of contact for new rental customers and people who are using our online marketplace portal.
- You are in telephone contact with potential rental customers from all over Italy and boost sales in Italy as well.
- You offer them additional information about our services and answer questions about our methods.
- You are in daily contact with our beloved customers who are eager to travel with a campervan.
- You give feedback and work ways to improve business performancies.
Meet some of the people you will work with
The team works partly remotely and partly at our co work spaces throughout the country, where you are also free to do so. You will work closely with the Country Manager, the Business Development team and the support team.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- People describe you as a real communicator with a smooth talk.
- You have a commercial flair, and your service sticks with people.
- You are motivated and eager to leave your mark in a growing scale-up.
- You can adapt to different target groups and your empathy and flexibility, ensure that you offer the best service to new customers.
- Your helpfulness, but above all your persuasiveness, makes a difference and resonates with people.
- Autonomy and working independently do not frighten you, in other words, we do not need to hold your hand for long.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself;
A valuable experience and opportunity to see how an online business works and develops;
A real Internship you can spend on your cv;
A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth;
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development;
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year;
A young and international team;
An internship allowance;
We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Feel free to apply now!
In case of questions: you can email our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mattia Coin (Support Manager) at email@example.com