Customer Support Agent Belgium
RemoteBelgium, Vlaams Gewest, GentCountry Teams
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
Due to the enormous popularity and demand for campervan travel, it is time to expand our team in Belgium and therefore we are looking for a Customer Support Agent Belgium. Renting out your campervan may sound simple, but there is a lot involved! As a Support Agent, you are the first point of contact for our users in Belgium and the Netherlands and you ensure an optimal experience.
This could be your day
We attach great importance to providing good service to our users. This is also a big part of our distinctive character! As a Customer Support Support Agent at Goboony, you'll do more than just answer questions, you'll be continuously involved in improving the customer journey of our users and help Goboony maintain its high standard of service. Your tasks include:
- Answering questions via email, phone or WhatsApp.
- Helping users resolve a claim or dispute.
- Helping new hosts get started renting out their RVs.
- Ensuring that payments run smoothly.
- Using our own insight and feedback from users to come up with improvements.
- Continuously improving our support processes.
Meet some of the people you will work with
The team in Belgium works partly remotely and partly at our office, you are free to do so. You will work closely with your colleagues in the support team.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have at least a bachelor's degree.
- You have experience in a customer service role (ideally 1 year or more).
- You have excellent communication skills in Flemish and English. Command of French is a plus!
- You are customer-oriented and think in solutions.
- You are stress-resistant and can perform well under pressure.
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
A young and international team.
Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself.
We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.