Customer Support Manager France / Germany
RemoteNetherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtCountry Teams
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
After Italy, Belgium, the UK and the Netherlands, this year we will also conquer France and Germany. Therefore, we are looking for a Customer Support Manager Germany and a Customer Support Manager France at Goboony to make sure that all customer contacts in your country are handled as efficiently as possible. You lead a team of support employees and make sure they put a smile on our customer’s faces every day. You onboard your team members, and you are their first point of contact in cases where they need help or approval. You recognize when frequent contact reasons can be automated and you initiate these optimizations together with the Support Process Owner.
This could be your day
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the customer support team in your country and maintaining a healthy balance between costs and customer satisfaction.
- You build and lead the team of support employees, from hiring to onboarding to coaching on the job.
- Taking up edge cases, where common solutions do not suffice.
- Prioritize projects with the Support Process Owner and ensure smooth roll-out of these projects in your country.
- Building the knowledge base of support, so that all teams know where to find the information they need.
Meet some of the people you will work with
The team in The Netherlands works partly remotely and partly at our office in the heart of Utrecht, where you are also free to do so. You will work closely with the Country Manager, the Support Process Owner and, of course, the support team.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- Higher vocational education (Hbo (NL) or equivalent).
- >2 years of customer support working experience.
- >1 year of managerial experience.
- Experience with customer support software (experience with Zendesk is a pré).
- Available for at least 32 hours per week.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest-growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
A young and international team.
Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself.
We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.