Financial Administrative Officer (Parttime)
RemoteNetherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtFinance
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
We are looking for a Financial Administrative Officer to support our financial administration. As we are growing fast, we are looking for an accurate person with a high sense of responsibility who is intrinsically motivated, goal oriented, structured with excellent attention to details.
This could be your day
You ensure that all open purchase invoices are processed.
You check the general ledger accounts, make payments and you support the period closure.
You have close contact with our (outsourced) accountant.
Together with our Financial Controller you are the main point of contact for the operation and management when it comes to accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable. In addition, you will also pick up various projects.
You check the insurance bookings and you control the marketing costs.
And you contribute to the creation of reports and financial statements.
You do not let go until you have found the best solution in complex specifications. And you always want to know exactly how things are.
Meet some of the people you will work with
You will work with the Financial Controller.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have at least five years of experience as a Financial Administrative Officer.
- You are available for 16 - 20 hours a week.
- You can make sense of the figures and efficiently communicate them to the Financial Controller. You have good interpersonal communication skills.
- You are comfortable with new accounting systems and software. We are using Exact, Tableau and Vision Planner.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch.
- You possess a 'can do' mentality and are able to work independently with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and a high level of reliability.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest-growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
A young and international team.
Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself.
We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise to take at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.