RemoteNetherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtMarketing
Do you want to be part of a growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Would you like to work with an international team of people who are passionate about travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of Europe's leading motorhome sharing platform and make a positive impact on the way people spend their free time.
After Italy, Belgium, the UK and The Netherlands, this year we will also conquer France and Germany. Therefore, we are looking for a few Growth Hackers to accelerate our growth within Europe even further. We are looking for;
- a Growth Hacker for our UK, Italian, Belgian and Dutch market
- a Growth Hacker France
- a Growth Hacker Germany
For this role, we are looking for someone with at least 3 years of demonstrable experience in managing growth through online channels. You know better than anyone where our opportunities for optimisation lie, and you will be making the right tweaks to help accelerate our growth.
This could be your day
- You are responsible for the growth and conversion over the entire funnel of the country that belongs to your scope.
- You spar daily with our other Growth Hackers to pursue the best achievable results across the board.
- You immediately know how to deal with terms such as A/B Testing, experiment design and personalisation. And, of course, never forget your most important goal: conversion rate optimization.
- Because of your experience with tools, you know how to get the right data to the right places quickly.
- You use creative, low-cost strategies to help Goboony acquire and retain customers.
- You formulate hypotheses, set priorities and test innovative growth strategies.
- You include team members in your choices and are especially triggered by big challenges.
- You are the best at analysing and testing to see what works.
Meet some of the people you will work with
Our growth hacking team has recently been set up and is part of the marketing team. You will be in close contact with the other members of the marketing team in order to set up experiments and gather their input.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have experience with optimising funnels.
- You get a lot of energy from optimising traffic across different channels and making it convert better.
- You like to be responsible for setting up an effective lead follow-up.
- You are always testing and letting yourself be informed by data. And reports in order to make the best and smartest choices.
- You understand and quickly see through which data is still missing in order to set up your test perfectly.
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience.
- A background in e-commerce would be particularly useful.
- As well as demonstrable experience in optimising a referral programme and retention phase.
- Your mother tongue is English, French, or German. If you are a French or German native, you also have good communication skills in English.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest-growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
A young and international team.
Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself.
We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.