Sales & Supply Intern NL
RemoteNetherlands, Utrecht, Utrecht€300 - €500 per monthCountry Teams
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing Dutch scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading motorhome sharing platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how people spend their leisure time.
Are you looking for a fun internship in a new industry where you can learn a lot about customer contact and solution-oriented thinking? Then we are looking for you!
Renting out your campervan may sound simple, but there is a lot involved! As a Sales & Supply Employee, you will help new motorhome owners to start renting out their campervans. In this role, you get the chance to become a star in sales and negotiation. Goboony values the input of its employees, which gives you the chance to influence the processes within the company.
This could be your day
- Follow up leads.
- Gathering insights from campervan owners that are open to share their motorhome.
- Onboarding of new hosts.
- Create motorhome ads on Goboony.
- Contribute to improving the onboarding process.
- Quality control of the offers on Goboony.
- Setting up projects to find more leads.
Meet some of the people you will work with
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have good communication skills.
- You have an enthusiastic work attitude and are eager to learn.
- You have the will to always improve yourself and your work.
- You are creative with words.
- You live in The Netherlands and you speak Dutch and English fluently.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
A responsible internship in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
A young and international team.
Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself.
A market conform internship fee (depending on your education, year of study and number of days per week, fee per month: €200-500).
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Acquisition is not appreciated.